We research, you save.

can i get a mortgage without social security, i only have the ITIN number and i live in greenville sc

can i get a mortgage without social security. i only have the ITIN number i live in greenville sc
By juanjo8330247 from CA Sep 9th 2015

Private money lenders would provide you with investment and/or non-owner occupied properties for you.Thank you Pouyan Broukhim---PB Financial Group Corp323-935-5555 x 102 Office866-318-4471 Direct Faxpouyan@calhardmoney.comhttp://www.calhardmoney.com/wholesale.phpPB Financial Group Corp 357614Pouyan Broukhim 348736

Sep 9th 2015

More info would be needed.. Although conforming guidelines do allow for TIN numbers in place of a social security number, most lenders will require a SS number to obtain financing.. I have 21 different lenders, and none of them will lend without a SS number.. Also, if you were born here in the US, then you would have been issued a SS number at birth.. If your a foreign national, then there's another set of lending guidelines that need to be reviewed.. specifically which type of visa do you have now and how do you get paid, what form of currency (US Dollars, Foreign dollars, etc).. I'm a Broker here in Scottsdale AZ and I only lend in Arizona. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. William J. Acres, Lender411's number ONE lender in Arizona. 480-287-5714 WilliamAcres.com NMLS# 226347

Sep 9th 2015

Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.

Get an answer

Compare Lowest Mortgage Rates