We research, you save.

Hello, i'd like to know if i can buy a house just with Tax Id.my wife is US Citicen. We live in ny but we want to buy in Allento.

By wosava1963684 from NY Jan 6th 2015

What is your legal status? Do you have work authorization? If not then we can do a loan in your wife's name if she shows enough income.Feel free to contact me.RegardsNathan BaramCEOBest Rate Capital Inc. DBA BRC975 West Jericho Turnpike Suite 3 Smithtown NY 11787work:(631)360 0003cell: (631)525 1166Fax: (631) 574 3139www.BestRateCapital.comNMLSR#82064MLO NMLS ID#17296

Jan 6th 2015

Before the mortgage crisis, you could use just a Tax ID.. however rules have changed... it's unlikely you will find any lender willing to lend without a social security number..You also need to be a citizen or be on a valid visa.. I'm a Broker here in Scottsdale AZ and I only lend in Arizona. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, feel free to contact me or pass along my information. William J. Acres, Lender411's number ONE lender in Arizona. 480-287-5714 WilliamAcres.com

Jan 6th 2015

yes you can , as long as you can proof the fact that you are legal in country

Jan 6th 2015

As mentioned by others you must have legal status in order to use the Tax ID

Jan 6th 2015

You should ok with legal status.

Jan 7th 2015

Didn't find the answer you wanted? Ask one of your own.

Get an answer

Compare Lowest Mortgage Rates